ALL ABOUT MODELS

it's almost the end of 2010 , most of people this year didn't travel because of the money crisis or maybe the airplane was stock on the snow (many of european airoports was closed for severel days) . My flight to Bali was Cancelled , without any possibility to change the dates. The villa that i rent their in the four season hotel is empty ( occuped on the half by my brother family from Kiev) . So i am going to spend the New Year in Paris . And i don't know where to go ? Yulia want me to organise something to celebrate . but what ? where ? with howm ?
Personnely i preffer to spend the evening on all about models , with the members who is at the same situation like me . We can each open and drink Champagn every time it's midnight somwhere :
like in Tokio or Sudney , in Moscow, in Omsk , in Kranayarsk ,in Perm , in Paris , in New York till California .. 12 hours of Shampagne and virtuel party .
So who's ok to drink Champagne with me ? ( Don Perignon of course)
And what are you going to do the 31 ?

Omario.

Views: 311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Samira I hope you had red lips, cuz I like it on you so ;) Thats nice if you could spend time with ur family and u really enjoed it. Cuz nowadays we used not to like our family and we only complain complain etc... ur lucky !
;)

Guys see what Charles Abbatucci posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_55U0X53rg
Nice pictures Samira )))
Samira ,
Your brother looks like chaking cocktails )))
FUN
Anna , in Chalies vidéo , the Eiffel Tour is doing what she does every Hour )))
nothing special .

anna zawada said:
Samira I hope you had red lips, cuz I like it on you so ;) Thats nice if you could spend time with ur family and u really enjoed it. Cuz nowadays we used not to like our family and we only complain complain etc... ur lucky !
;)

Guys see what Charles Abbatucci posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_55U0X53rg
Omario i didnt know;p but i really like it !
Come to Paris to see it Anna ))

anna zawada said:
Omario i didnt know;p but i really like it !
HAPPY NEW YEAR 20111111111!!!!)) THAT WAS COOL AND HAVING A LOT OF FUN!!!!
We was in 3 deferent parties, the best in Paris, it was so BCBG + bonus traffic on the street by the way to Champ Elysee, but that was so funny as well! a lot of cars, which had listening to deferent type of music. it depended who was in the car (hip hop, classical, arabic latino and just simple beeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!)))),
I love you LOBOVINA )))
great picture as well hahahaha...
you look happy honey

nice story in the car )))
Last night I spent New Year Eve's at a party in a photographer's loft near Paris.
Happy New Year everyone

With a nice creature Yvens ))
Happy new year to you too .
Can't wait to see your new vidéos on all about models !!
You look so happy Yvens , happy new camarade ))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Top Four 2016

New Faces S/S 2015

Best new faces 2012 by All About Models !

Events

© 2017   Created by Omario Harfouch.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service