by Omario Harfouch
Model of the Day : Ulla Reiss
Silent models (NY)
1) Tell us..How and when did you started modeling ?
I Started in Russia when I was 13 and I worked as a model only in Russia(Moscow) for few years because of my age and I was too young for Europe and then in 16 I went to Paris!
2) Do you remember your first casting? Tell me how it was.
Hmm I was nerves I guess, I don’t really remember, but I think my first casting was for my mother agency so it was successful and I started working as a model!
3) In which countries do you managed to work? Where you liked most ?
New York, Milan,Paris, Tokyo, Greece, Shanghai.
I love New York!I love spirit and lifestyle for now.
4) How would you describe yourself ?
5) What are in your opinion the best things in the modeling world ?
As usual answer is to travel and to meet new people but for me it's also helpful to discover : my abilities, new cultures and insane things around the world!
6) Please tell us what the last job has left you have the greatest impression ?
It was art project with Nathaniel Brown (in collaboration with Legs Media of Milk Studios) called «The birth of eve» it was nice experience to have a shoot under water. And my last job was for art magazine "Le Mile" which is coming up soon.
7) You did fashion shows. Are you nervous before the show starts ? And how do you feel when you walk on the runway ?
I get use to it, but before ohh yes especially when some part of my outfit is not really comfortable. I feel I'm star!
8 ) Are there any models that inspire you ?
Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy they are my favs, but usually I’m inspired by other things.
9) What are your favorite sports, how much do you exercise and how do you manage your diet to stay in shape?
I did gymnastic for 9 years so this is my favorite one and for now I really love to go to gym which helps me to stay in a shape and free my mind for a while)
10) Do you have any beauty secrets that you would like to share with us ?
Love, Sleep, healthy food, sport.
11) Tell us a little more about your hobbies. What are you doing when you’re not working?
I have always something to do. I love to make and edit my own home videos, hang out with my friends, I like to read books, listen music and searching for new bands, I love poetry and dance in front of the mirror .
12) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years I see myself successful, beautiful woman with the balance of work and family stuff.
13) What do you think of All About Models ?
It’s great to explore many intereting, and talented people (models,photographers,artists )around the world. Keep going!!!
To visit Ulla's page : http://allaboutmodels.me/profile/UllaReiss